We follow and uphold the IMPRESS Standards Code.
Our core editorial principles:
- We are committed to truth and accuracy. We provide all the relevant facts available, conduct fact checking, and correct errors when they are brought to our attention.
- We are independent. Our editorial practice is not influenced by any third parties. We declare funding we receive for our work, and make clear to funders that they are not permitted to influence our investigations or editorial.
- We are committed to fair and balanced reporting.
- We are committed to ethical journalistic practices and strive to do no harm.
- We are committed to being accountable for what we do. We have a complaints procedure to keep us accountable and correct any errors we may have published.